1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. Care Credit: When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Pet Medical Center understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at:
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
4. Scratchpay offers simple and affordable payment plans for veterinary bills. Checking your rate does not affect your credit, only takes a couple of minutes and can be done from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
For more information about Scratchpay and to check your rate, click here: https://scratchpay.com
5. Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. Pet insurance does not cover pre-existing conditions, so it must be in place before you need to use it. Visit our Pet Insurance Information Page to learn more.