Pet Medical Center Clients,
Thank you again to all our wonderful Pet Medical Center clients (and patients!) who have been so understanding as we have adapted our clinic procedures to help protect you and our staff! Our clinic remains open and is operating with normal business hours.
- At Pet Medical Center, the health and well-being of your pets and the safety of our clients and staff remain our primary concern.
- As space is available, clients may accompany their pets into the building upon request. We have four exam rooms available and there will be no waiting in the lobby. As a result, there may not be an exam room for every client. However, we will do our best to accommodate these requests.
- Our lobby remains closed. If you choose to accompany your pet, you must wait in your car until a staff member escorts you to an available exam room.
- We will continue our practice of rigorously cleaning/sanitizing rooms and high contact areas between appointments.
- Car-side services for drop off appointments, medication refills, picking up pets, technician appointments (nail trims, anal glands, laser treatment) or for anyone not comfortable entering the clinic for their pet's appointment will remain an option. Please call ahead for all medication refills.
- As always, if you are experiencing respiratory symptoms of any kind, have tested positive for COVID-19 and are still in your quarantine period, or have been exposed to someone that has tested positive for this virus, please have someone else bring your pet for their appointment.
- We now have text to check-in capability! You can text our main number for appointment check-in or for other car-side services.
- We also offer text to pay! Please let our staff know if you prefer this option.
- You can fill out many forms from your phone - check out our website forms for refill requests, food requests, drop-off sheets, pre-surgical check in sheets, and new client forms.
Thank you again! We look forward to seeing you and your pet again soon! Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Your Pet Medical Center Family