Pet Medical Center Clients,
Thank you again to all our wonderful Pet Medical Center clients (and patients!) who have been so understanding as we have adapted our clinic procedures to help protect you and our staff! Our clinic remains open and is operating with normal business hours.
- At Pet Medical Center, the health and well-being of your pets and the safety of our clients and staff remain our primary concern.
- We will continue to offer car-side services for for our customers that would prefer to not enter the building. This is available for appointments, drop off appointments, medication refills, pet boarding, and for technician appointments (nail trims, anal glands, laser treatment). Please call or text when you arrive with your pet's information and parking spot number, and a staff member will happily come out to meet you.
- We have noticed that our patients are significantly less anxious during visits when they do not have to wait in the lobby, so we encourage you to keep pets in the car if at all possible, and a staff member will escort you in once an exam room is ready.
- Please call ahead for all medication refills.
- We now have text to check-in capability! You can text our main number for appointment check-in or for other car-side services.
- We also offer text to pay! Please let our staff know if you prefer this option.
- You can fill out many forms from your phone - check out our website forms for refill requests, food requests, drop-off sheets, pre-surgical check in sheets, and new client forms.
Thank you again! We look forward to seeing you and your pet again soon! Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Your Pet Medical Center Family